Statutes, affiliation documents, code of ethics, fees and ROI
How do I become a member?
Here is the document to be filled out, signed and returned to us in order to become a member of the club and to join the Francophone Weightlifting League (LFPH): LFPH Affiliation BWS 2021 (40.53 Ko)
If you are an ADEPS athlete and/or plant to compete abroad, you must also complete the following two documents and submit them to us:
- Medical certificate (to be submitted to us at least 15 days before the competition abroad that you wish to participate in, and, if you are an athlete under ADEPS status, to be provided to us upon registration: Certificat médical LFPH BWS 2021 (463.68 Ko)
- The declaration on honour relating to the anti-doping code: Déclaration sur honneur FRBPH 2021 (84.3 Ko)
In addition to the yearly membership, it is also possible to purchase to a discovery package giving you the right to 5 training sessions (during gym opening hours) or to book private or group classes. You can also benefit from a personalized training program upon request.
Our Price list and bank account number: Pricelist BWS 2022 ENG
Your obligations as a member
- Your registration implies your adherence to our internal rules of conduct posted. They are posted at the club and you can find them here: ROI BWS
- We respect the code of sports ethics and ask you to do the same: Code d'éthique sportive
- ADEPS informs you of the emergency numbers to call in case you are witness to or are yourself a victim of abuse, sexual violence, attempted radicalisation, competitive manipulation, or any other unacceptable act. You can access them here: ADEPS emergency numbers.
- Doping is your enemy. It will result in expulsion from the club. Please refer to the anti-doping documentation available on the LFPH website. You can also carefully read the ONAD guide that allows you to determine if a substance or medication you are taking is considered a doping agent.We strongly recommend you read this CBIP user guide (1.06 Mo) and install the CBIP app on your smartphone. Remember that all drugs (including recreational ones such as marijuana, cocaine, MDMA, ecstasy, etc) are considered doping agents. For parents concerned about the proper practice of their children's sports, we have a useful guide on tools to prevent and combat doping for kids. Please send us a message if you wish for it to be sent to you.
- Our statutes: BWS statutes
- General Assembly: in February - open to all, following convocation by our secretary / only full members (members that have paid their membership fee in one single payment) have a right to vote, according to our statutes
- Our BCE: 0678.819.064
- Our bank account number: BE35 3630 1972 9537, opened under the name: Brussels Weightlifting School ASBL