Affiliation, code of ethics and ROI
How do I become a member?
Here is the document to be filled out, signed and returned to us via this email adress email@example.com in order to become a member of the club and to join the Francophone Weightlifting League (LFPH): LFPH affiliation form 2023 - BWS
If you are an ADEPS athlete and/or plant to compete abroad, you must also complete the following two documents and submit them to us:
- Medical certificate (to be submitted to us at least 15 days before the competition abroad that you wish to participate in, and, if you are an athlete under ADEPS status, to be provided to us upon registration: Certificat médical LFPH 2023
- The declaration on honour relating to the anti-doping code: Déclaration sur honneur FRBPH 2023
Your obligations as a member
- Your registration implies your adherence to our internal rules of conduct posted. They are posted at the club and you can find them here: ROI BWS
- We respect the code of sports ethics and ask you to do the same: Code d'éthique sportive
- ADEPS informs you of the emergency numbers to call in case you are witness to or are yourself a victim of abuse, sexual violence, attempted radicalisation, competitive manipulation, or any other unacceptable act. You can access them here: ADEPS emergency numbers.
- Doping is your enemy. It will result in expulsion from the club. Please refer to the anti-doping documentation available on the LFPH website. You can also carefully read the ONAD guide that allows you to determine if a substance or medication you are taking is considered a doping agent.We strongly recommend you read this CBIP user guide (1.06 Mo) and install the CBIP app on your smartphone. Remember that all drugs (including recreational ones such as marijuana, cocaine, MDMA, ecstasy, etc) are considered doping agents. For parents concerned about the proper practice of their children's sports, we have a useful guide on tools to prevent and combat doping for kids. Please send us a message if you wish for it to be sent to you.
- Our statutes: BWS statutes
- Our General Assembly takes place in February and is open to all that have received a convocation by our secretary. Only full members (having paid their annual fee at once) have a right to vote, according to our statutes.
- Our BCE: 0678.819.064
- Our bank account number: BE35 3630 1972 9537, opened under the name: Brussels Weightlifting School ASBL