Résumé des performances lors de notre compétition de club hivernale
And as usual we highlight the best performances of this weekend's club competition !
- Ka Lok set all new comp PRs in a very confident 6/6 performance, adding 6kg to his total
- Cristina also went 6/6 and added 4kg to her total by beating her best competition lifts by 1kg each
- Antoine went 7/7, even adding 5kg to his all-time CJ PR on the 4th attempt. With his official total of 240 he even grabbed the bronze medal overall !
- Natalie went 5/6 for her first competition, matching her all-time best CJ
- Lisa added 3kg to her total in a great 5/6 performance
- Thomas stays on his upwards trajectory by putting another 6kg on his total
- Sandor was testing the platform for the first time and went 46 + 64
- Valentin set a new CJ best with 122
It was another very successful edition of the BWS winter tournament and we can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings.
Congrats everybody !