How do I become a member?
Here is the document to be filled out, signed and returned to us via this email adress firstname.lastname@example.org in order to become a member of the club and to join the Francophone Weightlifting League (LFPH): LFPH affiliation form 2023 - BWS (PDF) - LFPH affiliation form 2023 BWS (Word).
If you are an ADEPS athlete and/or plant to compete abroad, you must also complete the following two documents and submit them to us:
- Medical certificate (to be submitted to us at least 15 days before the competition abroad that you wish to participate in, and, if you are an athlete under ADEPS status, to be provided to us upon registration: here
- The declaration on honour relating to the anti-doping code: Déclaration sur honneur FRBPH 2023
You will find the information regarding the paiment of the membership Pricelist BWS 2023 EN.
Your obligations as a member
- Our statutes: BWS statutes
- Our General Assembly takes place in February and is open to all that have received a convocation by our secretary. Only full members (having paid their annual fee at once) have a right to vote, according to our statutes.
- Our BCE: 0678.819.064
- Our bank account number: BE35 3630 1972 9537, opened under the name: Brussels Weightlifting School ASBL