Our club is open but strict safety measures against COVID-19 must be respected. You will find them here. Protocole BWS Covid-19. The club is also equipped with a CO2 detector.
As a reminder:
- Please present your CST upon entering the gym
- Wear your mask at all times, except when you are on your own tray (Mask must cover chin, mouth AND nose)
- Our best tool against covid infection is safe distance. So always stay at an appropriate distance
- At least one window must remain open at all times, even if the detector reads below 900. Ventilate the room as soon as the CO2 monitor reads 900 or higher.
- After your workout, clean your bar with the alcohol provided by the club (and nothing else!). Disinfect any surfaces that you have had prolonged contact with (e.g. bike).